Saturday, April 21, 2012

My everyday eye makeup look









This would have to be my "go to" look every day. It is so simple yet so effective. Black eyeliner, black mascara, no eyeshadow. Because your not wearing colours on your eyes you can team it up with a bright lip and get away with it or you can stick with neutrals, either way it looks great.













My holy grail eyeliner is the Revlon Colorstay in the liquid. It is AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING! It does not smudge or fade. And with the pen like applicator you can have it as thick or thin as you like. I adore this product.












My mascara of choice at the moment is the Covergirl Lash Blast. I actually prefer the plastic brush applicators better, I feel for me, I can get to more of my lashes with it. This mascara does not flake, smudge etc..... it is fantastic!










What is your "go to" look??


Butterfly kisses and chocolate cuddles,
T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment